Graduate Studies & Career Fair
Sunday, Oct. 29, 2023
Recruiting students for your department or organization?
Join us at the 73rd Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference for the CIC/CSChE Graduate Studies and Career Fair in Calgary, AB.
Register for a Career Booth at the CSChE Graduate Studies & Career Fair! The 2023 chemical engineering Graduate Studies & Career Fair will be held during the 73rd Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference (CSChE 2023), hosted by the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (CSChE). The conference will take place on October 29 to November 1, 2023, in Calgary, AB.
The Graduate Studies & Career Fair is a great opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students to meet representatives from universities and industry. Students can learn about the exciting research that is at the forefront of chemical engineering, as they decide where to pursue their graduate studies as well as the exciting opportunities that are available to them in their postgraduate career paths.
Space is limited – register before Friday, October 6, 2023, to reserve a table for your organization or graduate studies department! Kindly register by e-mailing the name of the organization or university, contact, and person to Shakiba Ghaffari at email@example.com: A payment registration portal link will be sent.
Standard Booth $450
Includes: table, two chairs, and two passes for this Fair only.
Excludes: electricity, power bars and other additional items, and access to the rest of the conference.
Register by e-mailing the following to Shakiba Ghaffari at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- name of the university or organization
- contact person
Invoices will be sent once the details have been finalized.
Participating schools and organizations
- Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute (SICI)
- University of Calgary, Department of Chemical & Petroleum Engineering
- University of Alberta, Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Queen’s University, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Columbia University in the City of New York: Department of Chemical Engineering
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited
- Toronto Metropolitan University (Formerly Ryerson University), Department of Chemical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering
- McGill University, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Concordia University, Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Memorial University, Faculty of Engineering & Applied Science
- McMaster University, Department of Chemical Engineering
- University of Ottawa, Chemical and Biological Engineering Department