The CIC and the societies collaborate with other societies, associations, institution and networks to expand our reach and impact so that together we enhance our ability to progress finding local solutions for our planet’s biggest challenges and to find additional enhanced personal value for our members.
Some of our valuable partnerships and relationships include
Chemical Institute of Canada (CIC)
- GreenCentre Canada
- Clean Resource Innovation Network (CRIN)
- Canadian Consortium for Research (CCR)
- Partnership Group in Science and Engineering (PAGSE)
- Chemistry Industry Association of Canada (CIAC)
- Canadian National Committee for the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (CNC-IUPAC)
- National Research Council Canada (NRC) through the Canadian National Committee for the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (CNC-IUPAC)
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) with conference programming and workshop, outreach, etc.
- Commonwealth Chemistry Congress through engagement with the RSC and membership in the Commonwealth Chemistry Task Group with the purpose to form a “Federation of Commonwealth Chemistry Societies”.
Canadian Society for Chemistry (CSC)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Canadian Association of Physicists (CAP)
- Canadian Council of University Chemistry Chairs (CCUCC)
- Canadian Society for Molecular Biosciences (CSMB)
- Federation of Canada’s Professional Chemists (FCPC)
- PACIFICHEM (The International Chemical Congress of Pacific Basin Societies)
- ABCChem (Atlantic Basin Conference on Chemistry) as part of the Sponsor Committee for 2018 [Brazil, Canada, EuChemS, Mexico, USA] we are participating in the design and format for a possible future event.
Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (CSChE)
- Engineering Institute of Canada (EIC)
- Association of Chairs of Canadian Chemical Engineers (ACCCE)
- World Chemical Engineering Council (WCEC)
- Inter-American Confederation of Chemical Engineers (IACChE)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)