Learn how our Canadian chemical sciences community is meeting today’s biggest challenges! With this new series of virtual discussions, the CIC is connecting the Canadian chemistry and chemical engineering community and amplifying the fantastic work that they do to tackle issues, from teaching online in the age of COVID-19 to reflecting a more inclusive society.
If you have an idea for a virtual event or webinar, please contact us at CIC ViRTUAL.
Events & webinars
Past events & webinars
Exclusive member only content
To access past CIC Talks recordings, use your membership account email and password to login. If you can’t remember your account info, go here to reset your password.
- Caroline Bicker, Manager, Maths/Stats and chemistry committees
- Sophie Debrus, Program Officer, Chemistry Evaluation Group
- Lisa Rosenberg, past Chair on the Chemistry Evaluation Group
University of Victoria
- Stacey Wetmore, Group Chair for the Chemistry Evaluation Group
University of Lethbridge
Learn how to prepare a Discover Grant application from EG1504 Group Chair and a past Chair.
- Cécile Siewe
CanmetENERGY Devon, Natural Resources Canada
- Peter Ozemoyah
- Anna Ampaw
University of Ottawa & Empowering Female Minds in STEM
- Jacky M. Deng
University of Ottawa
- Nonkululeko Buthelezi, Process Engineer
- Ali Crawford, Section Leader
Kingston Process Metallurgy Inc. (KPM)
- Yitian Chen, Global Commissioning Group Coordinator
- Jessica Albanese, Senior Engineer
- Melissa Ng, Chief Geologist
Cameco, Women in Mining Canada (WIMC)