The Chemistry Education Division of Chemical Institute of Canada brings together members in the field of Chemistry Education.
The goals of our seminar series are:
- Foster community and sharing of expertise among Chemistry Education Division members
- Provide to educators who may not always have access to wider community audiences opportunities to share their teaching and learning scholarship and activities.
- Provide a platform for traditionally marginalized voices in chemistry education, including those in non-traditional faculty roles.
- Provide opportunities for discussion of topics and for conversations in formats not commonly seen in departmental speaker events or conference presentations.
We are pleased to introduce a new series of virtual talks covering a wide range of topics in chemistry education, including laboratory education, online learning analytics and assessment, chemistry in Indigenous culture, BIPOC experiences in chemistry academia and much more.
- Once you have registered for the seminar series, you will receive a unique link to access the webinar. Please do not distribute this link.
- Registration will be confirmed for all upcoming sessions.
Upcoming events & speakers
- Vincent Ziffle
First Nations University of Canada
- Kelly Resmer
Mount Saint Vincent University
- Nimrat Obhi
- Susan Egbert
University of Manitoba
- Alex Veinot
- Molly Sung