The Process Safety Management (PSM) Division of CSChE connects individuals with a common interest and expertise in PSM to create networking opportunities and to share ideas.
- We enhance safety in Canada by promoting the awareness, understanding, and use of PSM in industry, academia, and the public; and develop and disseminate guidance and frameworks related to PSM practice.
- PSM principles and elements can be applied across various industries, small or large. Benefits of PSM go beyond the safe operation. It improves reliability and uptime of operations and ultimately brings sustainability to the industries and communities around them.
We are pleased to introduce a new series of virtual talks covering a wide range of topics related to the four pillars of PSM, which are commitment to safe operation from all levels within an organization, sound understanding of hazards and risk, effective management of risks, and continuous learning and improvement from experience.
Whether you want to learn about the basic concepts and latest developments in PSM, or stay connected with the broader community in this field, join us in this series.
These 1 – 1.5 hour seminars are hosted monthly, Wednesday or Thursday at 12 PM ET.
- Once you have registered for the seminar series, you will receive a unique link to access the webinar. Please do not distribute this link.
- Registration will be confirmed for all upcoming sessions within the series.
Upcoming Events & Speakers
- Jeffrey S. Castrucci, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Principal Engineer, JSC Chemical Consulting
- German Luna Mejias, P.Eng
Senior Process & Process Safety Engineer, Lupatch LTD Canada
- Graham D. Creedy, P. Eng., FCIC, FEIC
- Amanda Sistilli, P.Eng. M.Sc. Candidate
University of Alberta Sr. Risk Engineer, Enbridge Gas