CCEC 2022 Student Awards Banquet
Monday, October 24, 2022 – 19:00 – 22:00
Floata Seafood Restaurant (Offsite)
180 Keefer St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1X4
- Exit the convention Centre and head East on Canada Place
- Turn South onto Howe street at the end of Canada Place
- Turn East at the next intersection onto Cordova Street
- You will walk 3 blocks and pass by Waterfront Station, a transit hub in Vancouver
- Take the left fork onto Water Street, this will be at the corner with Steamworks Brewpub
- Head East 2 blocks on Water street and pass by the Steam Clock
- Take the next right after the steam clock to head South on Abbott Street
- Walk 4 blocks to Keefer Street and turn left to head East on Keefer street
- Go 3 and a half blocks and you will arrive at Floata on your right (180 Keefer street)
Alternatively if taking the bus the following path is recommended.
- The 19 bus operates until midnight
- Exit the convention Centre and head West on Canada Place
- Turn left onto Thurlow street to head South at the end of Canada Place
- Go 3 blocks and turn left to head East on W Pender Street
- The bus stop for the 19 bus will be on the south side of the street (the side away from where you are coming from the convention centre)
- Take the bus 7 stops to Main Street Station
- Exit the bus and head turn right on Main Street to head South
- Walk 1 block to Keefer street and turn right
- Floata will be just over halfway down the block on the left (South) side of the street (180 Keefer Street)
- Minimum time taking the bus – 16 minutes including walk and bus, but may be longer depending on bus frequency.
How to register
Students can purchase a banquet ticket when they register for the conference.
The last day to purchase tickets is Monday, October 17, 2022.
|Registration Type||Early Registration Rate (CAD) on or before 23:59 ET September 20, 2022||Regular Registration Rate (CAD) as of September 21, 2022|
|Student Banquet||$ 75||$ 95|
Student Competition Awards
The winners of the undergraduate student competitions will be presented at this Student Awards Banquet.
Student Chapters’ Merit Award
CSChE Student Chapters’ Merit Awards are presented in recognition of initiative and originality in programming by undergraduate students studying in the field of chemical engineering.