The Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (CSChE) has announced its 2015 award winners. Official presentations took place at the 65th Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference in Calgary held this past October. Details about the winners’ research are available at www.cheminst.ca/awards/csche-awards.
- Award for Best Graduate Student Paper published in The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering: Ali Sarvi Rosen Canada Ltd.;
- Bantrel Award in Design and Industrial Practice: Biao Huang, FCIC, University of Alberta;
- D. G. Fisher Award: Peter L. Douglas, University of Waterloo;
- Hatch Innovation Award: Milica Radisic, University of Toronto;
- Process Safety Management Award: David Guss, Nexen;
- R. S. Jane Memorial Award: James M. Piret, FCIC, University of British Columbia.
Canadian Green Chemistry and Engineering Network (CGCEN) winner:
- Canadian Green Chemistry and Engineering Award (Individual): Andrew Dicks, University of Toronto. Information on the CGCEN awards is available at www.cheminst.ca/awards/cgcen-awards.