Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition is the premier conference for the Canadian Society for Chemistry. The mission of the chemistry conference is to be your forum; a venue where you can embrace learning, exchange knowledge, build innovative ideas, advance your career, and advance the chemistry profession.
Taking part in the Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition is an opportunity to grow, learn, connect, and celebrate all that Canadian chemistry has to offer.
Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition brings together 2,400+ delegates from Canada and around the world in one place. Join the delegates of these combined premier events to:
Be a part of this expanded community as it solves global challenges through chemistry.
Take the lead in your studies or career by attending CSC 2023.
- Strengthen the Canadian and international chemical science community.
- Share and promote global perspectives and developments in chemical sciences and their role in solving global challenges.
- Enhance opportunities for professional collaboration and connecting with professionals with common interests and values.
- Showcase the talent and emerging technologies of early career professionals.
- Develop the future generation of chemical science professionals and leaders.