The CJCE would not be the success it is without the support of our authors, reviewers, editorial board, and readers. Thank you for contributing to these accomplishments in 2021:
- Increased 2-year impact factor to 2.007—our highest yet!
- Published 5 virtual issues
- Received 500+ submissions from 48 countries
- Maintained rapid review times
- Posted 352 tweets from @CanJChemEng
- Provided 228K+ full-text article downloads
- Published 2 special issues, 3 special sections, and our e-issue in addition to our regular monthly issues
- Celebrated two award winners: Nashaat N. Nassar, winner of The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering Lectureship award; and Dr. Ali Shayesteh Zeraati, winner of the Award for Best Graduate Student Paper Published in The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
- Held our annual Early Career Publishing Workshop at CCEC 2021
- Unveiled our new cover and logo at our CCEC 2021 exhibit booth
- Continued to publish high-quality cutting-edge research!
João B. P. Soares, Editor-in-Chief, also expresses his thanks:
Despite the restrictions caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, 2021 was an outstanding year for the CJCE. We reached the highest impact factor of our long history, redesigned our cover page to highlight the contributions of our authors, and adopted a new logo. These accomplishments were only possible thanks to the support of our exceptional authors, reviewers, International Advisory Board members, and Associate Editors. I look forward to celebrating the 100th volume of our Journal with all of you in 2022.
Our 100th volume celebration takes centre stage in 2022, and we have a full schedule of engaging content for our community. We look forward to your continued support in what promises to be an exciting new year!