Please send a short abstract for your oral or poster presentation (pdf format) to Zhao Li. Please specify your preferred presentation format (oral or poster). While we will try to accommodate the preferred presentation format, we cannot guarantee that this will be possible. The deadline for abstract submission is (date to come). The maximum size for posters is 46” width × 38” height (120 cm width × 100 cm height).
Instructions to write the abstract:
- The abstract starts with the title, followed by the name of authors (presenter’s name underlined), and affiliations (please discuss this with your supervisor….).
- A short text describing the project and results that will be presented at the conference follows.
- It is strongly recommended to use an 11 or 12 point font to ensure readability.
- Drawings, schemes, figures can be inserted
- Maximum size is one single 8 ½” × 11” (letter size) page, and the abstract will appear as submitted