Registration for the CSChE CCEC is now open
Become a member and save!
Members of the CSChE/CIC save a significant amount on conference registration fees. Take advantage of this discount by becoming a member now.
Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, and Postdoctoral Fellows at a Canadian university will automatically receive a complimentary CSChE membership.
CCEC is the much-anticipated annual chemical engineering event that brings together over 900+ delegates from Canada and around the world in one place.
Objectives of the CCEC
- Strengthen the Canadian chemical science
and chemical engineering community.
- Share and promote Canadian perspectives and
developments in chemical engineering and role in solving
- Enhance opportunities for professional
collaboration and connecting with professionals
with common interests and values.
- Showcase the talent and emerging technologies
of early career professionals.
- Develop the future generation of chemical
science professionals and leaders.