The 2015 CSChE Student Awards were presented during the 65th Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference’s CSChE Student Awards Banquet, held Oct. 5, 2015 in Calgary. Award winners included:
- SNC-Lavalin Plant Design Competition: 1st place Lakehead University; 2nd place McGill University; 3rd place Ryerson University.
- Robert G. Auld Student Paper Competition: 1st place Spenser Imbrogno, McMaster University; 2nd place Breanna Borys, University of Calgary; 3rd place Chen Fan, University of Toronto.
- Reg Friesen Student Oral Paper Competition: 1st place Shane Stutchbury, University of Ottawa; 2nd place Stanislav Sokolenko, University of Waterloo.
- Graduate Student Poster Competition: 1st place by category are: biotechnology A. K. R. Simidi, University of Saskatchewan; general chemical engineering A. Farjoo, University of Alberta; environment D. A. Kennedy, University of Ottawa; catalysis N. E. Wong, University of Calgary; oil and gas R. Gaikwad, University of Alberta.
- 3-Minute Poster Competition (3MPC): 1st place Vicki Labonté, École Polytechnique de Montréal; 2nd place Catherine Tays, University of Alberta; 3rd place Jonathan Verrett, McGill University.