Help Lead Canada’s Next Generation of Chemical Engineers
If you’re a first year undergraduate student in a chemical engineering program in Canada, your membership is FREE. View our student and postdoctoral membership types >
Join the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (CSChE) and:
- Connect with other students who are passionate about chemical engineering.
- Become part of Canada’s wider chemical engineering community.
- Unlock the member benefits that can help you advance your career.
There is a huge list of membership benefits, including discounts, awards, learning opportunities, and even scholarships.
CSChE Student and Postdoctoral Memberships
Here are the CSChE membership types open to students and postdocs:
- First Year Undergraduate in Chemical Engineering – FREE
- Open to full-time undergraduate students enrolled in their first year of a chemical engineering program at a Canadian institution.
- Undergraduate Student – $35.00 plus GST or HST
- Graduate Student – $55.00 plus GST or HST
- Postdoctoral Fellow – $84.50 plus GST or HST
- First Year After Graduation – $84.50 plus GST or HST
- CSChE Student Benefits Flyer (PDF)