Help Lead Canada’s Next Generation of Chemical Engineers
If you’re a first year undergraduate student in a chemical engineering program in Canada, your membership is FREE. View our student and postdoctoral membership types >
Join the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (CSChE) and:
- Connect with other students who are passionate about chemical engineering.
- Become part of Canada’s wider chemical engineering community.
- Unlock the member benefits that can help you advance your career.
There is a huge list of membership benefits, including discounts, awards, learning opportunities, and even scholarships.
CSChE Student and Postdoctoral Memberships
Here are the CSChE membership types open to students and postdocs:
- First Year Undergraduate in Chemical Engineering – FREE
- Open to full-time undergraduate students enrolled in their first year of a chemical engineering program at a Canadian institution.
- Undergraduate Student – $35.00 plus GST or HST
- Graduate Student – $55.00 plus GST or HST
- Postdoctoral Fellow – $84.50 plus GST or HST
- First Year After Graduation – $84.50 plus GST or HST
- CSChE Student Benefits Flyer (PDF)
Find a CSChE Student Chapter at your school
- École Polytechnique de Montréal, Comité étudiant de génie chimique
- Laurentian University, Chemical Engineering Chapter; Facebook group
- McGill University, Chemical Engineering Undergraduate Chapter
- McMaster University Chemical Engineering Club
- Queen’s University CSChE Kingston Student Chapter
- Ryerson University, Canadian Society of Chemical Engineering Ryerson Student Chapter (Facebook); Twitter; Instagram
- Ryerson University Chemical Engineering Course Union (Facebook)
- Université de Sherbrooke chapitre étudiant
- University of Alberta Chemical Engineering Students’ Society (ChESS); Facebook group
- University of British Columbia, Chemical and Biochemical (CHBE) Graduate Club; Blog
- University of British Columbia, Chemical and Biochemical (CHBE) Undergraduate Club; Facebook group
- University of Calgary, Chemical and Oil & Gas Engineering Students’ Society
- University of Calgary, Chemical Engineering Graduate Club (CEGC) (Facebook)
- University of New Brunswick Chemical Engineering Undergraduate Society
- University of Ottawa CSChE Student Chapter;
- University of Saskatchewan Chemical Engineering Student Society
- University of Toronto, CSChE Student Chapter
- University of Waterloo Chemical Engineering Society
- Western University, The Chem Club