Supporting Canada’s Next Generation of Chemists
Join the Canadian Society for Chemistry (CSC) – it’s complimentary for undergraduate students, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows studying or working in chemistry full-time at a Canadian institution. View our student and postdoctoral membership types.
CSC membership gives you the chance to:
- Connect with other students who are passionate about chemistry.
- Become part of Canada’s wider chemistry community.
- Unlock the member benefits that can help you advance your career.
Discover the full set of membership benefits, including discounts, awards, learning opportunities, and even scholarships.
Student and Postdoctoral Memberships
Here are the CSC membership types open to students and postdocs:
- Young Professional – FREE
- Open to full-time Canadian undergraduate students, graduate students, or postdoctoral fellows at a Canadian institution.
- Undergraduate Student (International or Part-Time) – $35.00 plus GST or HST
- Graduate Student (International or Part-Time) – $55.00 plus GST or HST
- Postdoctoral Fellow (International) – $84.50 plus GST or HST
- First Year After Graduation from a CSC-Accredited Chemistry Program – FREE
- First Year After Graduation – $84.50 plus GST or HST
- CSC Student Benefits Flyer (PDF)
Find a CSC Student Chapter at your school
Want to start a new CSC student club? Fill in this form.
- Acadia University Chemistry Club
- Brandon University Chemistry Club
- Brock University Chem Club
- Carleton University, Carleton Chemistry and Biochemistry Society (CCBS)
- Concordia University, Association for Biochemistry and Chemistry Undergraduate Students (ABACUS)
- Dalhousie University, Dalhousie Undergraduate Student Society
- Douglas College Chemistry Student Union
- McGill University, Chemistry Undergraduate Student Society (CUSS)
- McMaster University, McMaster Undergraduate Society for the Chemical Sciences (MUCS)
- McMaster University, McMaster Chemistry Graduate Student Society
- Memorial University, Chemical Society (MUNCS)
- Mount Allison University Chemistry and Biochemistry Society
- Saint Francis Xavier University, Chemistry Society
- Simon Fraser University Chemistry Student Society (SFSS)
- Simon Fraser University Chemistry Graduate Caucus; Facebook.
- Thompson Rivers University, Chemistry and BioChemistry Club (CBC)
- Trent University, Trent Chemistry Undergraduate Society (CHUGS)
- Université de Montréal, Association étudiante deu Département de Chimie de l’Université de Montréal (AÉDCUM) (Facebook)
- Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, Association des étudiants en science chimiques et physiques
- Université Laval, Regroupement des étudiants en chimie de l’Université Laval (RECUL)
- University of Alberta, Chemistry Students’ Association (CSA)
- University of Alberta, Chemistry Graduate Student’s Society
- University of Alberta Women in Chemistry (UAlbertaWIC)
- University of British Columbia, Undergraduate Chemistry Society
- University of British Columbia, Okanagan Campus Course Union
- University of Calgary, Chemistry Students’ Chapter
- University of Guelph, University of Guelph Chemistry and Biochemistry Club
- University of Lethbridge, Chemistry and Biochemistry Club
- University of Manitoba, Undergraduate Chemistry Society; Facebook; Instagram
- University of Northern British Columbia, Chemistry Club
- University of Ottawa Undergraduate Chemistry Society
- University of Regina, Biochemistry and Chemistry Student Association (BCSA)
- University of Saskatchewan, Chemistry Student Society (CS2)
- University of Saskatchewan Women in Chemistry
- University of the Fraser Valley, Biology and Chemistry Student Association
- University of Toronto Chemistry Club
- University of Toronto, Women in Chemistry Initiative Toronto (WICTO)
- University of Toronto at Mississauga, Erindale Chemical and Physical Sciences Society; Twitter; Facebook
- University of Toronto at Scarborough, Chemistry Students’ Union
- University of Victoria, Chemistry Students’ Society
- University of Waterloo Chemistry Club
- University of Windsor Graduate Chemistry Club
- Western University, UWO Student Chapter of the CIC
- Wilfred Laurier University, Laurier Chemistry Association; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- York University, Chemistry Society at York