Supporting Canada’s Next Generation of Chemists
Join the Canadian Society for Chemistry (CSC) – it’s complimentary for undergraduate students, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows studying or working in chemistry full-time at a Canadian institution. View our student and postdoctoral membership types.
CSC membership gives you the chance to:
- Connect with other students who are passionate about chemistry.
- Become part of Canada’s wider chemistry community.
- Unlock the member benefits that can help you advance your career.
Discover the full set of membership benefits, including discounts, awards, learning opportunities, and even scholarships.
Student and Postdoctoral Memberships
- Students, postdocs, and new grads are entitled to special membership rates that range from complimentary to 50% of a full membership.
- Take a look at our CSC Student Benefits Flyer (PDF) on what comes with a CSC membership.
Find a CSC Student Chapter at your school
Want to start a new CSC student club? Fill in this form.