Supporting Canada’s Next Generation of Chemists
Join the Canadian Society for Chemistry (CSC) – it’s complimentary for undergraduate students, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows studying or working in chemistry full-time at a Canadian institution. View our student and postdoctoral membership types.
CSC membership gives you the chance to:
- Connect with other students who are passionate about chemistry.
- Become part of Canada’s wider chemistry community.
- Unlock the member benefits that can help you advance your career.
Discover the full set of membership benefits, including discounts, awards, learning opportunities, and even scholarships.
Student and Postdoctoral Memberships
Here are the CSC membership types open to students and postdocs:
- Young Professional – FREE
- Open to full-time Canadian undergraduate students, graduate students, or postdoctoral fellows at a Canadian institution.
- Undergraduate Student (International or Part-Time) – $35.00 plus GST or HST
- Graduate Student (International or Part-Time) – $55.00 plus GST or HST
- Postdoctoral Fellow (International) – $84.50 plus GST or HST
- First Year After Graduation from a CSC-Accredited Chemistry Program – FREE
- First Year After Graduation – $84.50 plus GST or HST
- CSC Student Benefits Flyer (PDF)
Find a CSC Student Chapter at your school
Want to start a new CSC student club? Fill in this form.