The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering is published monthly for the CSChE by Wiley Interscience. Presently, the time for a new submission to receive an initial decision is under 1 month, and accepted articles are published online in advance of inclusion in a print issue.
The journal publishes original research articles, new theoretical interpretations or experimental findings, and critical reviews in the following subject areas.
- Biotechnology, Biochemical and Biomedical Engineering
- Environment, Renewable Resources and Green Processes
- Industrial Applications of Chemical Engineering Principles
- Interfacial and Electrochemical Phenomena
- New Materials, Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Process Control, Systems Engineering and Statistics
- Reaction Engineering, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis
- Separation Processes
- Transport Phenomena, Fluid Dynamics and Thermodynamics
To submit an article, first review the author guidelines to ensure that your manuscript meets all formatting requirements. Consider also reviewing our submissions checklist for commonly overlooked items that can slow down the publication process. Then, create a new account or log in to your existing account on ScholarOne Manuscripts, and follow the instructions for submitting an article.