The Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering’s (CSChE) Systems & Control Subject Division will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams at 3pm EST (noon PST) on November 5. Dial-in phone numbers are also available for audio participation. All division members or CSChE Stats & Control community adherents (i.e. you forgot to pay your dues!) are welcome to attend.
Normally we would hold in-person meetings at CCEC, but due to the virtual conference structure it is not reasonable to hold extra virtual meetings that week.
For security reasons, please contact the division chair (Thomas A. Adams II) for an invitation to the Teams meeting or the dial-in conference code. Dial in phone numbers will be:
Out-of-Canada dial-in numbers listed here: https://dialin.teams.microsoft.com/eb651493-795f-45a2-9c8a-22ed7df10557?id=963372877
You can also find out more information from the division’s website, as updated.
- New members introduction
- Treasury Report
- President’s Report
- Division supported projects (PSEcommunity.org, LAPSE)
- Communications and mailing list
- Partnership with Standards Council of Canada on developing ISO Standard for eco-Technoeconomic Analysis
- Website changes, handover to Yankai Cao
- Discussions: New ventures for 2021
- New business
Please send agenda item requests to email@example.com