The latest Can. J. Chem. Eng. virtual issue is now live: Nanotechnology in Chemical Engineering! For this virtual issue, we have assembled a curated collection of articles with a focus on recent uses of nanotechnology in chemical engineering as a means of highlighting the important research being conducted in our community related to this topic. This issue features 12 articles published in 2020 and 2021 as well as an article featured in our latest special section containing papers from the 3rd International Energy Conference.
Explore the articles in this virtual issue while they are free access until the end of May!
- Real textile wastewater treatment using nano graphene‐based materials: Optimum pH, dosage, and kinetics for colour and turbidity removal
- Synthesis of single‐phase and controlled monodisperse magnetite Fe3O4 nanoparticles
- Pure and mixed gas permeation study of silica incorporated polyurethane‐urea membrane modified by MOCA chain extender
- Fabrication and characterization of polyvinyl chloride mixed matrix membranes containing high aspect ratio anatase titania and hydrous manganese oxide nanoparticle for efficient removal of heavy metal ions: Competitive removal study
- One pot synthesis of nano Ag in calcium alginate beads and its catalytic application in p‐Nitrophenol reduction with kinetic parameter estimation and model fitting
- Nano‐hydroxyapatite (HAp) and hydroxyapatite/platinum (HAp/Pt) core shell nanorods: Development, structural study, and their catalytic activity
- Non‐isothermal crystallization of Ziegler Natta i‐PP‐graphene nanocomposite: DSC and new model prediction
- Sol‐gel coupled ultrasound synthesis of photo‐activated magnesium oxide nanoparticles: Optimization and antibacterial studies
- Multiwalled CNTs for Cr(VI) removal from industrial wastewater: An advanced study on adsorption, kinetics, thermodynamics for the comparison between the embedded and non‐embedded carboxyl group
- Improvement of CO2 absorption by Fe3O4/water nanofluid falling liquid film in presence of the magnetic field
- Spirulina platensis‐capped mesoporous magnetic nanoparticles for the adsorptive removal of chromium
- Effect of zero‐valent iron nanoparticles on the remediation of a clayish soil contaminated with γ‐hexachlorocyclohexane (lindane) in a bioelectrochemical slurry reactor