There are only four weeks left for ambitious young chemists at the Chemical Institute for Canada to apply to the Reaxys PhD Prize 2020!
Remember, anyone who is currently doing a PhD in the chemical sciences or who completed their PhD after January 1, 2019 is eligible to enter. The submission deadline is March 11.
We hope to see many applications from the Chemical Institute for Canada being represented in this prestigious competition – please do share details enclosed with relevant people in your network before it’s too late!
Here is a reminder of reasons to apply:
The Reaxys PhD Prize is a highly prestigious competition that celebrates innovative, rigorous and forward-thinking research, but it’s also a great opportunity to engage with other chemists. Finalists receive:
- An invitation to present their research at the Reaxys PhD Prize Symposium, which will be held in Toronto in early October 2020
- Lifelong membership in the Reaxys Prize Club, an exclusive network of ambitious, innovative and talented chemists
- Permanent personal access to Reaxys and Reaxys Medicinal Chemistry
- Winners receive $2,000 prize money!
What is needed to enter?
The application process is simple. It includes:
- A 2-3 page research summary that showcases their work
- A curriculum vitae
- A letter of recommendation submitted by the PhD supervisor
Additional resources and more information
- Webinar on Tips and Tricks for applying