Thank you to our authors, reviewers, and readers for your support throughout 2020!
Can you believe it is nearly the end of the year? The editorial team at The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering cannot either! We would like to express our sincere gratitude for the support of our authors, reviewers, and readers throughout 2020; YOU ensured the Journal’s success this year. With your help we were able to:
- Increase our impact factor to 1.687
- Publish a free access double-length issue in January (look out for another double issue in January 2021!)
- Debut the new Emerging Leaders in Chemical Engineering Special Series in our October issue
- Release our new Leaders in Chemical Engineering virtual issue, available for free access until December 25th, 2020!
- Receive 1000+ submissions from authors all over the world
- Maintain rapid review times
- And continue publishing high-quality original research and review articles!
Our Editor-in-Chief João B. P. Soares would also like to say thanks:
As 2020 comes to an end, it is my great pleasure to thank all of the friends of Can. J. Chem. Eng.: our authors, readers, and reviewers. Many thanks to the dedicated members of our Editorial and International Advisory Board as well. This was a year full of challenges for all of us, but throughout all these hardships the Journal continued to grow and extend its impact in the Canadian and International chemical engineering community, thanks to your continued support. On behalf of the whole Editorial Board, I would like to express our sincere gratitude and to wish all of you the best in 2021.
We wish you all a safe and happy holiday season and look forward to working with you in 2021!
Kyra Van Den Bos, Managing Editor
Tiffany Noel, Production Editor | Membership Services Coordinator
Lisa Olsen, Editorial Services Coordinator