CCEC 2021 is only a week away. If you’re looking for more information about everything available during the conference use this quick access guide to find the information you need.
Highlights and quick access:
- Registration for the CCEC 2021 is still open! You must register to present at the conference. Register now.
- To stay up to date on the technical program.
- Interested to learn more about the Plenary Lecturers? Visit the plenary sessions page.
- Please take some time to learn more about award winners.
- Along with the main technical program we have a full and exciting group of special sessions.
- Are you a presenter at this year’s conference and in need of some information? Please refer to this information for presenters page. Oral presentations are 15 or 30 mins in length, please account for a short question period during this time. Poster presentations must be uploaded before the start of the conference. You can upload your poster using the conference speaker portal.
- Did you know that the PSM Division Symposium will take place from Nov. 8-10? Registration is complementary to all CCEC 2021 attendees, please contact CCEC@cheminst.ca to secure your complementary registration.
Student/young professionals program:
- This year the student program will run from Sunday, Oct. 24 to Tuesday, Oct. 26. It includes 1 keynote lecture, 3 selected topic presentations, 1 workshop, 5 competitions and the Graduate School fair.
- View the main technical program for more information on the student program schedule.
- You can find more information on the student program and competitions on the CCEC 2021 website.
Did you know that you must be registered for the CCEC 2021 to compete in the student competitions? Register now.