Welcome to the 39th High Polymer Forum Conference
The conference will take place from August 9 to August 11, 2021 at the Glen House Resort in Gananoque, Ontario.
Cash prizes will be awarded to student participants for the first and second best oral and poster presentations.
NOVA Chemicals Keynote Lecture
Ian Manners, University of Victoria: Seeded Self-Assembly of Molecular and Polymeric Amphiphiles Driven by Crystallization
- Mario Gauthier, University of Waterloo: Controlled Architecture Polymers: What, Why, and How?
- Elizabeth R. Gilles, Western University: Degradable and stimuli-responsive polymer platforms for drug delivery
- Thomas Baumgartner, York University: Phosphaviologens – A Versatile Multifunctional Platform for Electrochemical Energy Storage
- Patrick Malenfant, National Research Council Canada: Nanomaterials for 2D and 3D Printed Electronics
- Pierre D. Harvey, Université de Sherbrooke: Conjugated polymers of zinc(II)porphyrins and diketopyrrolopyrroles: solar cell properties and their related ultrafast photophysical events in blends and models
Eric Vignola | Conference Chair
Zhao Li | Program Chair
National Research Council Canada
Christopher Barrett | Secretary-Treasurer
The Canadian High Polymer Forum conference is proudly sponsored by: