CIC Edmonton Section Chemistry Demos and Activities
October 19, 2019 @ 10:45 am - 10:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:45 am on Saturday, repeating until October 19, 2019
An event every week that begins at 10:45 am on Sunday, repeating until October 19, 2019
The CIC Edmonton section will be running demos for children and families passing by at the TELUS world of Science for National Chemistry Week onOctober 12, 13 and 19, 2019 10:45am – 4:45pm.
Volunteers are needed for this event.
Information for prospective volunteers:
– Shifts are typically 2-3 hours at the science booth
– All training in the reactions and demonstrations are provided upon arrival
– Supplies will be provided
– A NCW periodic table t-shirt will be provided
– Forms for IB students will be signed as necessary
Available volunteer shifts for October 12, 13, and 19:
- 10:45-12:30: Set up (6 volunteers)
- 12:15-14:45: 6 volunteers
- 14:15-16:45: Take down/clean up (6 volunteers)
Please tell admissions you are volunteering for NCW. It is located on the second floor and no entry fee is required.
Email your volunteering request, which includes your preferred shift as well as t-shirt size to email@example.com as soon as possible.