WATOC 2020 is scheduled for July 3 – 8, 2022.
WATOC Board Meeting
All members of the WATOC Board are invited to attend the Board meeting at 1:30 PM, Saturday, July 2, 2022 in the East Building of the Vancouver Convention Centre. The meeting will be followed by a reception and dinner cruise to the Indian Arm, a fjord to the North of Vancouver Harbour.
All registered participants will enjoy a complimentary excursion. The excursions will be offered on a first-come basis. Registered participants may purchase additional excursion tickets for family members and guests in advance or at the Registration Desk. The number of tickets available at the Registration Desk will be limited and therefore advance purchases are encouraged.
The excursion options are:
- Vancouver Harbour Cruise, including English Bay and False Creek
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- Grouse Mountain Skyride and Resort
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Sea to Sky Gondola, Squamish
- VanDusen Botanical Garden and Queen Elizabeth Park
- City Highlights including Stanley Park and English Bay