Virtual exhibition connections hub
The Virtual Exhibition Connections Hub brings together exhibiting companies and conference attendees for the duration of the conference. This new style of exhibition will allow your representatives to meet delegates in a relaxed environment and create connections that can lead to product sales and future talent identification.
Why exhibit virtually?
- Higher exposure for your organization with a more accessible event that will reach diverse participants virtually.
- Save time and money by enjoying the conference without the costly travel, hotel, and food expenses.
- Have direct access to future leaders and decision-makers and share your expertise.
- Elevate your company’s brand by showcasing your recent innovations and products in our virtual exhibition space
What’s included in a virtual exhibit space?
- Dedicated exhibit space open for the duration of the event (October 26–30) and for 2 weeks after the event.
- Exhibit spaces will be populated with company information, website and social media links, product PDFs, promotional videos, staff members, and raffle giveaways that will be available during and for the period after the event.
- Exhibit spaces contain a dedicated video chat room to allow exhibitors to meet and talk face-to-face with prospects and attendees during the event.
- Complimentary Exhibitor Registration per paid booth with full access to CCEC program
- Company listing on conference website, in official conference program, and in mobile app
Note: Exhibit booth personnel can attend lectures but cannot be a presenter in the technical program. All presenters must register for the conference separately.
Booth price: $500 per space
*plus applicable taxes
Virtual exhibition hours
*subject to change
Oct. 26 – 30, 11:00 – 17:00 ET
You will be able to connect with attendees during these general exhibition hours. To optimize your time with attendees, we also recommend setting dedicated times each day for a representative to staff your video chat room. If you provide us with this information in advance, we can indicate your availability within the virtual program, allowing you to engage with more attendees.
Virtual exhibit spaces must be setup and ready by end of day October 25th. Exhibitors will be able to populate their spaces for a period leading up to the event.
The virtual platform and, by extension, the virtual exhibit hall will be closed as of November 16th. We encourage you to catalogue any relevant information and analytics from the platform prior to that date.