Become a Leader in Canada’s Next Generation of Chemical Technologists
Join the Canadian Society for Chemical Technology (CSCT) – it’s complimentary for full-time undergraduate students in chemical technology or related programs at a Canadian institution. View our student membership types.
CSCT membership gives you the chance to:
- Connect with other students who are passionate about chemistry.
- Become part of Canada’s wider chemistry community.
- Unlock the member benefits that can help you advance your career.
Discover the full set of membership benefits, including discounts, awards, learning opportunities, and even scholarships.
CSCT Student Memberships
These membership types are open to students enrolled full-time in a diploma program related to chemical technology at a Canadian college:
- Young Professional Undergraduate Student – Complimentary
- Open to students enrolled in a diploma program related to chemical technology at a Canadian college.
- Undergraduate Student (International or Part-Time) – $35.00 plus GST or HST
- Graduate Student – $55.00 plus GST or HST
- First Year After Graduation – $84.50 plus GST or HST
Start a CSCT Club in Your School
There are also ChemClubs and ChemEngClubs across Canada. View the map