The CIC offers a range of interactive, entertaining and educational activities for all ages with opportunities for participation at the local, regional, and national level.
The goals of our outreach program are:
- To raise public understanding and appreciation of the chemical sciences and engineering; and
- To engage young audiences to foster an interest in chemical sciences and engineering and generate enthusiasm for the creative future of those fields.
The CIC is actively searching for sponsors to help contribute to our outreach programs.
Interested in Sponsorship?
- Learn more about our Outreach Programs
- View our Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits
- Contact us at email@example.com
Boreal Science (a Division of VWR International Co.), Brock University, Department of Chemistry, Lakehead University Department of Chemistry, The McLean Foundation, McMaster University, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Mount Saint Vincent University, Department of Chemistry, University of Guelph, Department of Chemistry, University of Toronto Department of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry, University of Victoria Department of Chemistry, University of Windsor Department of ChemBioChem,