12pm EST / 9am PDT / 5 pm BST / 6pm CEST
What do successful Chemical Engineering researchers do to get published? As a researcher new to publishing do you ever have the following questions?
- How can I streamline the process for writing?
- What journal should I submit to?
- How do I address reviewer comments and handle rejection?
- How do I ensure people can find my article once it’s been published?
Successful publishing is both an art and science. This practical webinar will demystify much of the process of writing and submitting your research. Learn from and interact with top editors in the Chemical Engineering research community to help you successfully publish your next article.
Register for the FREE webinar now and you’ll receive guidance from expert editors on:
- Selecting the RIGHT journal – How to choose the best outlet for your research
- Preparing your article – How to follow author guidelines
- Peer Review/Rejection – How to address reviewer comments and prepare for resubmission
- Post publication and SEO – How to promote your work
October 1-5 2017
WCCE10+ECCE11+ECAB4, Barcelona, Spain
October 20-22 2017
67th Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference, Edmonton, AB