Environment Subject Division of the Chemical Institute of Canada
Who we are:
The Environment Division of the Chemical Institute of Canada is a national network of volunteers with a particular interest in the field of environmental chemistry and chemistry in the environment. The purpose of the Subject Divisions of the Chemical Institute of Canada is to bring together individuals with common areas of interest and expertise, in order to create networking opportunities and to encourage productive sharing of ideas.
What we do:
- We organize the environmental chemistry program for the Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition.
- We administer an awards program.
- We represent common interests of chemists, chemical engineers and chemical technologists as they relate to the environment.
How Can You Be Involved?
To become a member of the Environment Division, simply select the Division on your application for membership in the Chemical Institute of Canada. To participate in the activities of the Division, check the links and pdfs listed below for upcoming activities, events and news.
- Environment Division Research and Development Award
- Previous winners of the Environment Division Research and Development Award
- Environment Division Student Award for Best Oral Presentation and Best Poster
- Previous winners of the Environment Division Student Award for Best Oral Presentation and Best Poster
News, Reports and Other Information and Activities
- Environment Division Newsletter June 2010
- Environment Division Division AGM June 2010
- 2010 Environment Division Mixer Landscape Oct17 2010
- CSC 2011 conference information
- Environment Division Executive 2010-2011
- Environment Division Executive 2009-2010
- Environment Division Executive 2008-2009
- Environment Division Minutes AGM 2011
- Environment Division Newsletter March 2011
- Environment Division Newsletter May 2011
- Environment Division Newsletter February 2012
- Environment Division Newsletter March 2013
- 2012-2014 Environment Division Executive Committee