100th Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition
May 28 to June 1, 2017 (Exhibition: May 28-30)
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The exhibit space rental fee is $2,600 CAD plus applicable tax and includes the following:
- One 10 x 10 (width x depth) exhibit booth space;
- One 6' display table, two side chairs, and one wastebasket;
- Up to four exhibit booth personnel badges;
- Lunch for exhibit booth personnel for two days;
- A 100-word company description and logo included in promotional email to all delegates one week prior to conference;
- Company listing on conference website and in program book;
- Company included on the CSC Exhibitor Stamp Card contest (optional); and
- Overnight security in the exhibit area
Application Deadline is April 28, 2017.
Deadline for Exhibition Refund is March 28. 2017.
*Any exhibitor registered after March 28, 2017 is not subject to CSC 2017 Cancellation Policy.